Superb!!
It simply works if I used an "undirected" graph, i.e, if there is an edge
from vertex a to b, there must be another edge from b to a.
I also tested the Shortest Path program given by the Giraph code... by
removing one edge from the input file, and it repeated the same problem as
mine: the program hangs on 100% on Mapper....

I do read the blog  but I am still not clear where is the problem? Can we
say it is a bug in Giraph??

Cheng