Thank you Sergey,

This is exactly what I am looking for. I would like to run multiple
computation classes following each other, such that each computation class
will execute until convergence.

I think may be the GiraphJob class may help. Can I use setComputationClass
to change the computation class in the configuration object then construct
a new GiraphJob and run it? I am not certain when exactly all vertex and
edge data are going to be deleted from memory.

Thanks,
-Khaled

*setComputationClass
<https://giraph.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/giraph/conf/GiraphConfiguration.html#setComputationClass(java.lang.Class)>*

, but I am not certain how to pass multiple computation classes there.

--
Thanks,
-Khaled