I leave here the shortest path algorithm that i'm using (maybe it's
necesary for a better understanding of my question), it's an adaptation of
the Original Shortest Path Example of Giraph:

@Algorithm(name = "Shortest paths", description = "Finds all shortest paths
from a selected vertex")
public class SimpleShortestPathComputationMio extends
        BasicComputation<Text, DoubleWritable, DoubleWritable,
DoubleWritable> {
    /** The shortest paths id */
    public static final LongConfOption SOURCE_ID = new LongConfOption(
            "SimpleShortestPathsVertex.sourceId", 1, "The shortest paths
id");
    /** Class logger */
    private static final Logger LOG = Logger
            .getLogger(SimpleShortestPathComputationMio.class);

    /**
     * Is this vertex the source id?
     *
     * @param vertex
     *            Vertex
     * @return True if the source id
     */
    private boolean isSource(Vertex<Text, ?, ?> vertex) {
        return vertex.getId().equals(SOURCE_ID.get(getConf()));
    }

    @Override
    public void compute(Vertex<Text, DoubleWritable, DoubleWritable> vertex,
            Iterable<DoubleWritable> messages) throws IOException {
        if (getSuperstep() == 0) {
            vertex.setValue(new DoubleWritable(Double.MAX_VALUE));
        }
        Double minDist = isSource(vertex) ? Double.valueOf(0)
                : Double.MAX_VALUE;
        for (DoubleWritable message : messages) {
            minDist = Math.min(minDist, message.get());
        }
        if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
            LOG.debug("Vertex " + vertex.getId() + " got minDist = " +
minDist
                    + " vertex value = " + vertex.getValue());
        }
        if (minDist < vertex.getValue().get()) {
            vertex.setValue(new DoubleWritable(minDist));
            for (Edge<Text, DoubleWritable> edge : vertex.getEdges()) {
                Double distance = minDist + edge.getValue().get();
                if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
                    LOG.debug("Vertex " + vertex.getId() + " sent to "
                            + edge.getTargetVertexId() + " = " + distance);
                }
                sendMessage(edge.getTargetVertexId(), new DoubleWritable(
                        distance));
            }
        }
        vertex.voteToHalt();