I have not found any. In my case, I implemented MasterGraphPartitioner, and
WorkerGraphPartitioner, which are both specified in the
GraphPartitionerFactory class (which you pass from the command line).
MasterGraphPartitioner specifies the mapping from partitions to workers,
and WorkerGraphPartitioner specifies the mapping from vertices to
partitions.

Thanks,
Walaa.