Hi,

I was running giraph application on MR1 and it was working fine. I moved my
application from MR1 Yarn and its not working. What changes I need to make for
running Giraph jon on Yarn?

I am running my job on EMR. One solution I found is that I need to build giraph
from source code with hadoop_yarn profile.

Currently I add Giraph as maven dependency and it work without any issue. Is
there any easy way to handle this situation?

I am getting below error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
checkLocalJobRunnerConfiguration: When using LocalJobRunner, must have only one
worker since only 1 task at a time

Thanks,
Nishant
  • Running... Patel, Nishant - Time Inc India <nishant.pa...@timeinc.com>