Dear all,
I would like to share with you the work I made with Giraph so far. I am a PHD
student and I am working on distributed Graph Drawing. In this year and a half,
I implemented two force directed algorithms (you can find all relevant links at
the bottom of this e-mail): a single level version named Gila, published at
"Graph Drawing 2015" conference and since then extended and submitted to
journal, and a multi-level approach (Multi-Gila), already submitted to another
conference. The code of both algorithms is available on my repository and I
would like to share it with all of you.
I would be really glad to have some feedback that will allow me to improve my
work and please feel free to "play" with; just remember to cite us if you use
it to publish some work ;)
Have a nice day everyone :)
Alessio
Gila GD 2015 article: