Hi Saliya,

GiraphRunner.run gives you an *int* result, and that result it's different
depending of your last superstep execution. It will give 0 in a
successfully execution and a error value otherwise. Those values can't be
changed but maybe you should save your last superstep custom result in hdfs
for example, and try to keep things simple instead of changing Giraph code.

Just a idea.
Bye!

--
*José Luis Larroque*
Analista Programador Universitario - Facultad de Informática - UNLP