Hi user,

As I said before, I am using the XSEDE comet cluster which has the following
specifications

**Number of cores per node - 24**

**Memory per node  - 128 GB**

The file system is NFS, hence there is nothing like number of disks per
machine.

I went through the previous discussions, but I could not get any clarity with
respect to my current needs.

I followed this link,_***
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.4.3/bk_installing_manually_book/content/determine-hdp-memory-config.html***_,
 but still I got exception like this (found in the userlogs)

2017-02-16 20:50:19,002 **ERROR [main] yarn.GiraphYarnTask
(GiraphYarnTask.java:main(187)) - GiraphYarnTask** threw a top-level exception,
failing task

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
hu/elte/inf/mbalassi/msc/giraph/betweenness/BetweennessComputation :
Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

        at java.s