I hope I did a good job, and if not I will do a better one in the future ;)
I think for users this was an interesting talk, we got to tell a lot of
people what we are about which is awesome, but there are some things we
have to discuss in order to map our project a more appealing project for
the regular user, but I will write an email about it later on guys.

Renato M.