Hi Chris,
We intend on working on this and submitting a proposal to CassandraSummit
which legend has it is being held this year in San Francisco. We will keep
this thread (and presumably a jira ticket) lively.
Thanks for your input.
Lewis

http://www.datastax.com/events/cassandrasummit2012

On Sunday, March 3, 2013, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) <
chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> My comment is that I'd love to help you guys write it up for a research
conference when you do the benchmarking! :)
> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> From: Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
> Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:55 PM
> To: "<user@gora.apache.org>" <user@gora.apache.org>
> Subject: Pluggable Client Architecture for Apache Gora
>
> Hi,
> Me and Renato are only discussing a pluggable client architecture for
Gora.
> The motivation to discuss pluggable clients is performance across Gora
and the fact that so far we (between Renato and Myself) have little or no
indication of how the current performance is within Gora.
> To put this into context, if one were to consider the gora-cassandra
module you see that we utilize Hector client as the underlying access
Apache Cassandra. We are interested to find if there are benefits (for
Gora) to be leveraged from comparing performance of clients.

--
*Lewis*