Hi Renato,
If you guys r happy with the staging site (which I doubt as I ported the
code so there will likely be areas which require attention) we simple
update the Jira ticket and Joe will push it live.
You can search for Apache CMS and see how the new site will work.
I will remove the current website documentation and replace it with the new
content once we go live.
Thanks
Lewis

--