Hi Everyone,

I tried running the 'mvn clean -e compile' but my build failed
The error message is

Failed to execute goal on project gora-hbase: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.gora:gora-hbase:bundle:0.3: Could not
transfer artifact org.jruby:jruby-complete:jar:1.6.0 from/to central (
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): GET request of:
org/jruby/jruby-complete/1.6.0/jruby-complete-1.6.0.jar from central
failed: Read timed out.

The JRuby download stops at 12833/13000 KB everytime. When I access the
repo link directly, I can download the jar but I don't know how to add so
maven doesn't try to download it.

This has happened many times. So any help would be great.

Thanks.

Nishant