Thank you for the link.

I compiled Gora successfuly. Now, i want to test the example from :
https://giraph.apache.org/gora.html . But when running the following
line command (from Giraph repository):

JAVA -JAR GIRAPH-GORA/TARGET/GIRAPH-GORA-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.JAR
ORG.APACHE.GORA.COMPILER.GORACOMPILER.CLASS GIRAPH-GORA/CONF/VERTEX.JSON
GORA-APP/SRC/MAIN/JAVA

I have this error message:

NO MAIN MANIFEST ATTRIBUTE IN
GIRAPH-GORA/TARGET/GIRAPH-GORA-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.JAR

I'm not sure that I'm doing it well !!

--
Mlle Chahinez BENKOUSSAS
Doctorante en Informatique,

--
Mlle Chahinez BENKOUSSAS
Doctorante en Informatique,
Université d'Aix Marseille,
LSIS Campus Saint Jérôme /
Centre de l'édition électronique Ouverte CLéO

Links:
------
[1] http://archive.apache.org/dist/gora/0.3/
[2] http://giraph.apache.org/gora.html