Hi, Chahinez,

I am not a Giraph user, and I really don't know anything about, but this
error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: class org.apache.giraph.io.gora.Gora
GEdgeEdgeInputFormat not org.apache.giraph.io.VertexInputFormat

maybe can mean that it expects a VertexInputFormat and finds a
GoraGEdgeEdgeInputFormat.
Taking a look at the tutorial you talk about, tells something about two
classes that can be used (as "Vertex" and as "Edges").
I suggest to try with the class GoraGVertexVertexInputFormat instead of
GoraGEdgeEdgeInputFormat.

I comment this as a 1000% ignorant non-user of Giraph.

Hope it luckily works! ;)

Regards,

Alfonso