Hi Lewis,

So a) is done, I have no problem sharing these classes with the world, and
about b) I think we should discuss on how to do this. What Henry suggested
(adding as a contrib but not to package it) could be an option, maybe
adding a wiki page with tools created on top of Gora? I really don't know
if it belongs directly in Gora, but I am happy to putting into it if people
finds that as an option.

Renato M.