Hui Furkan,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:05 PM, <user-digest-h...@gora.apache.org> wrote:

> I've received an e-mail from Google says that I've been accepted to Google
> Summer of Code with my proposal for Spark Backend Support for Gora
> (GORA-386). My mentors will be Lewis John McGibbney and Talat UYARER.
>
> I'll try to do my best and try to write my progress at my personal blog:
> http://furkankamaci.com
>
> It's a pleasure for me to work for Apache Gora with Lewis and Talat's
> mentoring!

FANTASTIC!!!
I'll sync with Talat and we will be in touch soon enought o kick off the
project. In the meanwhile, please feel free to continue picking up any
patches around Gora. In particular we have an outstanding issue at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-416
Which is blocking a release.
If you were able to help out and make efforts to debug it then that would
be great.
Lewis