Hi All,

I work as an Expert Software Engineer at Alcatel-Lucent and also an MSc
student. Before Alcatel-Lucent, I was working at a company as Team Lead for
developing a Search Engine.

I am a Machine Learning, NLP and Search Expert who loves Java!

This is my personal blog: http://furkankamaci.com and Linkedin page:
https://tr.linkedin.com/in/furkankamaci

I'm glad to be a Committer and PMC member of this great project :)

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI