Hi Maarten,
Currently... No!
I am nearly finished with a patch for the 1.1.2 upgrade. Namespace support
would need to be something we could make configurable (within
gora-hbase-mapping.xml) and then available within HBase that way.
For progress on the HBase upgrade please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-443
Hope to push the full patch tonight for this so please hang on and we can
discuss how this has to work in Gora.
Thanks
Lewis

--