Hi, Aruna.

Syntax:

$ ./gora goracompiler <input file/folder> <output folder>

Does this generates the entity classes into the folder
gora-tutorial/src/main/java/? (executed in the root directory of the
project):

$ bin/gora goracompiler gora-tutorial/src/main/avro/pageview.json
gora-tutorial/src/main/java/

I'm not at home at this moment, so I can't check it.

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa