Hi Lewis,

Thanks for pointing out [0]! I guess it makes sense, and there might be
some performance to be gained when doing the transformation directly from
Avro to Arrow.

Yes, Lewis I totally agree with you in that having Gora to serialize all
Hadoop metrics would be an awesome project. Is that a project for GSoC
already?   Are you planning to mentor any projects?

Also regarding this project integration topic, have you thought about
proving Any23 a way to read/write xml, html, json objects through Gora? Do
you think that would be an interesting project for the Any23 community?

Best,

Renato M.