dev@,
As per Daniel Gruno's NOTICE [0], all https://git-wip-us.apache.org
repositories will be moved to the new gitbox service which includes direct
write access on github as well as the standard ASF commit access via
gitbox.apache.org.
We can do this voluntarily or we can be forced to do it (which basically
means we are being forced to do it but the former option at least enables
us to have some input into how it is done.)
This thread is a VOTE for us to move the canonical Gora source code over to
gitbox.apache.org. There will be no severe impact to our users or dev@
community. I anticipate the only impact to be the requirement to change the
remote canonical origin mapping in your Git client. Everything else should
be fine.
Some benefits include the ability for us to use the normal Github workflow
for merging, etc. so infact it will probably streamline some aspects of our
development workflow.
Please VOTE as follows

[ ] +1 Move the canonical Gora source code from
https://git-wip-us.apache.org to gitbox.apache.org.
[ ] +1 DO NOT move the canonical Gora source code from
https://git-wip-us.apache.org to gitbox.apache.org (please provide
justification)

This VOTE will be open a minimum of 72 hours.
Here is my +1
Lewis

[0] https://s.apache.org/aGMR
--