Hi

I am creating a Gradle plugin for first time for a new Framework.

i am trying to create a project structure for the framework.

i can create a project using a build.gradle as...
task "create-dirs" << {
   sourceSets.all*.java.srcDirs*.each { it.mkdirs() }
   sourceSets.all*.resources.srcDirs*.each { it.mkdirs() }
}

I want to add my project structure into soruceSets so i can create my
project folders somethign like
src/main/myfolder
how to add my structure into sourceSets througth Plugin