On 09/10/11 16:32, Peter Niederwieser wrote:
The Sonar plugin has been rewritten/redesigned, and the documentation updated
(see link below). We plan to add further documentation before the m5
release.

http://www.gradle.org/releases/latest/docs/userguide/userguide_single.html#sonar_plugin

I can confirm this is working for us - many thanks. Is it possible to do something like if gradle version is milestone 3 then config looks like X otherwise config looks like Y?

I'd like to continue testing milestone 5 if possible and this would make it easier to switch my sonar configuration.

Rob