Hey,

I'm trying to add this dependency:

jdocbookStyles("org.jboss:jbossorg-fonts:1.0.0:jdocbook-style") {
    transitive = true
}

However, when I do this:

println configurations.jdocbookStyles.asPath

this dependency doesn't show up in the list. I think the problem is related to
this option in de pom file of the jbossorg-fonts project:

<packaging>jdocbook-style</packaging>

If you look at the maven repository the extension is actually jdocbook-style
(not
jar): https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/jbossorg-fonts/1.0.0/

Strangely, when I replace the dependency with this:

jdocbookStyles "org.hibernate:hibernate-jdocbook-style:2.0.1"

The jbossorg-fonts dependency shows up in the list. I'm using gradle
1.0-milestone-3.

Thanks

Steven