we are very excited about the latest JTJ edition Gradle - Advanced
Insights: http://jaxenter.com/java-tech-journal

Tim Berglund, Gradle O'Reilly author and our head of training for
North America has been the editor of this edition. He has done a
superb job. I especially like and recommend his short introduction 'on
the power of Gradle'.

The edition also contains an article on Gradle SOAP by the long term
Gradle community member Ken Kousen. Tim Berglund also contributed an
article on how to extend Gradle by writing Gradle plugins. Finally
there is an interview between Tim and me.

Great Stuff!

Hans

--
Hans Dockter