I am attempting to move from gradle 0.9.2 to 1.0-m7. I have several projects,
some produce jar file artifacts and others produce war artifacts. I have a
final application assembly project that puts everything together, and this
involves placing the jar and war artifacts in certain directories. In gradle
0.9.2, I could declare a dependency on the war project and access the war
artifacts via configurations.default.allArtifactFiles:

dependencies {
    runtime project(":mywar")
}
task dist(type: Zip) {
    into("lib") {
        from configurations.default.allArtifacts.files
    }
}

In 1.0-m7, when I run this code, instead of the war archive being placed in
the "lib" directory, a jar file containing only the war project's classes is
being assembled, i.e. without the WEB-INF directory and other resources.
This jar file is then placed in the lib directory. The jar file is not
functional (obviously).

I have tried various things but can't seem to figure out how to access the
war file artifact like I could in 0.9.2.