On 10 Jan 2012, at 2:42, Eric Berry wrote:

Hello all,
   Evgeny Goldin and myself would like to announce the first release of our Release Plugin. This plugin provides a maven-like release process that works for Bazaar, Git, Mercurial, and Subversion.

More information and installation instructions can be found on the wiki:

http://tellurianring.com/wiki/gradle/release

Source, bugs, and Q&A are available on the launchpad site:
https://launchpad.net/gradle-release

This is the first release, and the plugin should cover most basic scenarios, but we are asking the community to give it a try and submit feedback.

Great work guys, looks really good.

--
Luke Daley
Principal Engineer, Gradleware