Nope, adding the include does not help.

Peter Niederwieser wrote

> test {
>   include "**/*Test.class"
> }

Funny enough, it temporarily worked and is not back to the same problem. I
think it is some sort of environment problem. I deleted the /.gradle/
directories (the one in the home directory and also the project one) and
thought first that that helped. However, the problem is back now and
removing the directories does not change anything.

I don't know what changes between the build working and not. Definitely not
the build script or the sources.

--Hardy