Hi all,

Are there some good practices for building a project with different Groovy
versions, and offering JARs compiled against these versions?

Say I have a project Foo, and I want to deliver a version "for" Groovy 1.8,
and one for Groovy 2, etc.
What is the best approach to adopt, in terms of project structure or simply
how to configure a project build for that purpose?

Also what if there are features that I'd want to use in version n+1 of
Groovy that is not available in version n, how would you tackle this
problem?
(ie. conditional compilation, à la #ifdef)

Thanks for your suggestions and advice.

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager