Hi there,

I have a build process that I'm automating through Gradle.

To build at the moment, I'll go to the command line and invoke 4 gradle
commands in order:

gradle prepareDbScripts
gradle -Dtest.single=TestCode test
gradle deployDbScripts
gradle -Dtest.single=TestDeployment test

I'd like to write one gradle task to invoke these 4 commands.

I'd like to write 2 gradle tasks - to replace the 2nd & 4th commands.

Now, my question is: can the 2nd or 4th lines be replaced with a gradle task
[one which only invokes a subset of my unit tests]?

If so, could somebody show a sample task?

If not are there any suggestions? For example, is this a situation in which
I should have organised my 2 categories of tests in different source sets?

Many thanks,

Andrew.