Hello,

I can not resolve artifacts with dynamic revision number from a Ivy
repository.
According to GRADLE-1789 this should work but when I try to resolve e.g

dependencies {
    testCompile group: 'commons-beanutils', name: 'commons-beanutils',
version: '1.8.+', configuration:'default'
}

version: '1.8.+' fails while version: '1.8.3' is resolved correctly.
Also resolving against mavenCentral()  is working correctly.

But whenever I use a dynamic version number with a Ivy repository it ends up
with:

org.gradle.api.artifacts.ResolveException: Could not resolve all
dependencies for configuration ':testCompile'.
[org.gradle.BuildExceptionReporter]     at
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.DefaultLenientConfiguration.rethrowFailure(DefaultLenientConfiguration.java:51)
[org.gradle.BuildExceptionReporter]     at
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.DefaultResolvedConfiguration.rethrowFailure(DefaultResolvedConfiguration.java:36)
[org.gradle.BuildExceptionReporter]     at
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.SelfResolvingDependencyResolver$1.rethrowFailure(SelfResolvingDependencyResolver.java:81)
Caused by:
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.ModuleVersionNotFoundException:
Could not find any version that matches group:commons-beanutils,
module:commons-beanutils, version:1.8.+.

any suggestions ?