Thanks for the heads up on this one Chris. I was unfamiliar with ZeroTier
before this email. It's very curious technology. Interesting to say the
least.

A quick sign up and test confirms that this indeed could be a good
replacement for the ssh tunnels I'm manually creating today.

I'm going to do a bit of testing with it and see if it really is a good
solution for what I'm doing.

Thanks, Aaron