PrintScreen can be  captured while Keyup and the keysym is already there in
guacamole.js which I tried to send it to the server but didn't worked.

Sending the keysym of Printscreen to the RDP server is not copying the
image to the remote clipboard.

I tried to send both keydown and keyup as well but didn't worked.

Any suggestions.

Can't we send keysym as we send for normal keys  ( a - z or A-Z or 0-9 ) ?