> */***
> * * Name of the filesystem.*
> * */*
> *#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_NAME          "C\0L\0O\0U\0D\0\0\0"*
> *#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_NAME_LENGTH   12*
>
> */***
> * * Label of the filesystem.*
> * */*
> *#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_LABEL          "C\0L\0O\0U\0D\0"*
> *#define GUAC_FILESYSTEM_LABEL_LENGTH   10*
>

>> *So you have apparently changed the UTF-16 string
>> ("G\0u\0a\0c\0a\0m\0o\0l\0e\0\0\0") to something which is not encoded in
>> UTF-16 ("ClouStorage"). Because RDP requires this to be UTF-16, it
>> interprets it as such.*
>

>  Where do I have to encode it ?
>
> Is there anything else I have to do along with the above.

As I understand it, the \0s inserted into the strings above is the UTF16
encoding.  UTF-16 uses 2 bytes per character, so inserting the \0 in
between each character inserts a null value for the second byte.  The only
thing I see different is that I think you need 2 bytes of null characters
at the very end of the string.  So, instead of

"C\0L\0O\0U\0D\0"

you should do:

"C\0L\0O\0U\0D\0\0\0"

And make sure the length accounts for that (12, instead of 10).

Also, I've been looking at GUACAMOLE-445 and 446 for making these
parameters configurable (for both printer name and filesystem), and I'm not
entirely certain that the FILESYSTEM_NAME or FILESYSTEM_LABEL are actually
visible at all to the user - as far as I can tell, the client name sent
with guac_rdpdr_send_client_name_request() is the only thing that ever
shows up for the user (C on <CLIENT NAME>).  Could just be how my Server
2012 system is configured, but that's what I'm seeing.