Sidney,

I've no experience with using a Pi with Guacamole but a Pi 2 isn't the fastest thing around...

A couple of things come to mind as part of the fault finding process:

(1) You might want to check that you have no performance-limiting options set in the individual connections.

(2) You could try a connection to one of your guests directly from the Pi itself and see how well that works?

Cheers.