On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 15:50 Joachim Lindenberg <joac...@lindenberg.one>
wrote:

> Imho an Administrator that can monitor everything is a significant privacy
> issue. I don´t want my users to be anxious about being monitored. I´d
> prefer if this is not the standard and requires either additional
> configuration or even an additional extension.

I doubt you're the only one that feels this way.  My feeling is that this
would be an extra configuration item that would need to be enabled and
would not be the default behavior.  However, I can certainly understand
that there may be situations that require user monitoring, so I believe
having the option is a good thing - but it should be an option and should
be disabled (require user permission) by default.

Similarly, I like the idea of recordings, but only if only the user owning
> the session is the only user able to access it by default.

At this point that capability is really up to the administrator - you can
conceivably configure Guacamole today to record sessions, those will be
dropped wherever the connection is configured to put them, and users may
not be aware of those or even have access to the recordings.