Hi,

i have some trouble with enabling the TOTP plugin for a Docker
installation. The guacamole without TOTP extension runs fine. So, after
that, i did the following:
- I defined a GUACAMOLE_HOME, say: /config
- I mounted a host folder to /config
- I placed the jar inside the host folder and finally started the container
I can confirm that the container startup script copys the extension from
/config to /root/.guacamole which apparently is the real guacamole home.

After that, i try to access guacamole from my browser and have problems
now: After a login, i only get a message: TOTP.INFO_ENROLL_REQUIRED and a
Next-Button. Clicking on the button spawns a red flash message, saying
TOTP.INFO_VERIFICATION_FAILED.

Additional info: I use MySQL as an auth backend, and the user is allowed to
set their own password. The log file has no visible errors, only some "auth
successful" messages when i do the first user/password login step.

For me it seems that guacamole is able to load the extension, but instead
of spawning the QR code and other items, i only get these error messages. I
have no idea, why, and am kindly asking for help because of this.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Simon