Dear,

in last mail i am clear write out my issue not resolved i am done setting as
per provided document but it not resolved
i am send a snapshot also. in snapshot remote host shows a firewall ip
(223.196.84.130) but i have required a client ip and hot catch or get this ip
on xrdp session.

please try to understand and help me.