Manoj,

There is some explanation in the link that Nick included, you will also see that Nick has merged the fix into the master code.

In terms of your installation, no doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that if you (re)compiled Guacamole from source this fix would now be included and caps lock will work. However if you've installed from a binary it won't assist you until the next release.

I'm not sure of your exact issue but I expect you noted this: "it only impacts the key up and down events for the Caps Lock key, not Caps Lock's effect on sending uppercase [A-Z] characters"?

I mention this because I'm presently typing this response via a 1.0.0 binary install of Guacamole to a Win7 VM and THE CAPS LOCK key works for capitalising what I type. FYI while I don't specifying it I am using a 'US keyboard'.