Gesendet: Freitag, 23. August 2019 um 21:31 Uhr
Von: "Nick Couchman" <vn...@apache.org>
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: docker-container for Guacamole 1.1.0
On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 3:18 PM "michael böhm" <k...@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi Nick,

thanks for your answer. Everything is well designed and working. That is why I like this project.

I will test the challenge response next week.

On more thing I recognized: I added a user via Guacamole-GUI and assign it to a group which has permissions for connections set. Then I authenticate this user via radius but the user does not see the connections which are included in the group. Is this a bug, intended behaviour or did I do something wrong?

This isn't really a bug, as it was originally intended to function this way, but it is something we have changed in code that will go into the 1.1.0 release.  See the following JIRA issue:

-Nick
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscr...@guacamole.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: user-h...@guacamole.apache.org