On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 2:07 AM Manoj Patil <manoj2pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I am using xrdp on centos with guacamole 1.0 and i want to print PDF text
> file through guacamole RDP session at client side with all printers. please
> guide me how to do this setting in guacamole.

If you enable Printer Redirection on the RDP connection, assuming the RDP
server supports/allows it, then you will see a Guacamole printer in the
remote session, and you can print to it and the file will be downloaded as
a PDF within the browser.

You cannot directly print from the remote side to printers attached to the
client (browser) - browsers do not allow this, and the only way around that
is a client-side browser plugin, which is not something we want to
implement in Guacamole, and something that is being rapidly removed from
all modern browsers.