The value of ${GUAC-TIME} is the current time, not the same value as the
start_date of guacamole_connection_history, and still can't make the connection
history correspond to the  record file.The problem is still not solved. On
10/04/2019 09:06, Mike Jumper wrote: On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 5:12 PM benchu yao
<yaoben...@gmail.com> wrote: I don't understand the way you're talking about
modifying the screen file name by configuring parameters. I know that I can
define the screen file name when configuring the connection, but that's a fixed
value for each connection. No, the value is dynamic if you use parameter
tokens. Parameter tokens are dynamically substituted each time the connection
is used. Please read through the parameter tokens section:
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens
For example, if you set the connection parameter for the recording name to
"potato-${GUAC_USERNAME}", the name of the recording will vary by the user
accessing it. If you access it as "guacadmin", the recording is saved as
"potato-guacadmin". If you access it as "yaobenchu", it's saved as
"potato-yaobenchu". All connection parameters can make use of this. You can
also always write an extension to serve as the data source backing your
connections, in which case it's entirely up to you how dynamic each parameter
is. - Mike