Hi everyone,

I've set up Guacamole with LDAP-authentication. Unfortunately I cannot adapt the scheme in LDAP so that connections need to stay in the mariadb.

Is there still a way to configure Guacamole so that all LDAP-authenticated users can see connections based on their LDAP-group?

If this does not work, another approach would be to sync all users-ids that have certain groups periodically into mariadb. I think it is not a good idea to work with sql-statements directly on the DB, so I wanted to use Guacamole's REST-API. I found very few documentation regarding this.

This was the best resource I could find in the mailing-list:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-manual/pull/123/commits/fefed22356108a0e07aa8d7485523978c6163707

I was able to get an Token. However, the POST-Call on api/session/data/mysql/users resulted in an internal error. Does someone have a working example (with curl or something) to add users to Guacamole via API?

Thanks and best wishes

Michael
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscr...@guacamole.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: user-h...@guacamole.apache.org