Hi Mike,

Thanks for your help and for all the hard work invested in this project :)

I see the memory of guacd climb (not the main service, the child process
created for the session). I also see out of memory message in the log.

I looked at the code and found some places that look suspicious, but I'm
not sure. For example, in guac_rdpdr_fs_process_write I see a call to
guac_rdpdr_new_io_completion which creates a new stream and sends it over
the virtual channel, but I don't see that the stream if freed. I tried to
free the stream after svc_plugin_send but it caused the process to crash
immediately, looks like  svc_plugin_send is async, so in order to free it
properly we need to use some FreeRDP callback.

But I might be misinterpreting it and the stream is free somewhere else and
that's not really the issue. I've tried to run valgrind but I can't get it
to work. What do you think?

Thanks,
Gabriel