If I understand your use case I guess you'd need

(1) a TSR prog running on each PC behind the router/firewall

(2) have the TSR remotely interrogable

(3) have the TSR send the magic packet to whichever local machine the interrogation commanded

Presumably this is something Teamview does; in my infrequent interactions with it I seem to recall it loads a TSR if not told otherwise.

I recollect that Mike thought there was a use case for Guacamole to do something similar to Teamviewer. This would be excellent in my view (Guacamole being open, and amongst other things the Teamviewer license model/cost is 'difficult' for very low and/or intermittent commercial use), but I expect it would require a similar small TSR of some sort to operate. While there are other things it would need to do I guess this magic packet functionality could be included...

Obviously this would require some work and while I like to help sadly I'm no programmer - therefore it would need to wait till whenever someone with the necessary skills is able to do this.

In the interim, if it were me, I'd guess I'd consider assigning one machine in each remote as a 'server', which doesn't have WOL enabled, and run a small permanent [Linux] VM effectively as a TSR that would allow you to interrogate and command a magic packet to whichever [other] machine you want to turn on.

In effect this is what I do in one office with Guacamole running as a permanent VM on a M$ box that is also used as a standard client machine. This VM allows remote access to the host and other PC's in that office. Should the host machine be turned off Vbox just runs on start, and loads the Guacamole VM in the background - in your case you'd not require Guacamole, just a very minimal Linux install. It's a little clunky but it could work?