From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 13:32
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: File Transfer Issues

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 10:56 AM Matt Nels <mattn...@gmail.com
<mailto:mattn...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Both the Guacamole server and xrdp endpoint are Ubuntu 18.04.4.  (server &
desktop respectively)

On Feb 22, 2020, at 10:16, Sebastian Männling
<sebastian.maennl...@qubestack.org <mailto:sebastian.maennl...@qubestack.org> >
wrote:

Hi,

sounds like a similar issue/situation i asked for yesterday...

May I ask what operating system you are using?

I face similar issues... but only on centos/fedora.

Ubuntu and Windows is perfectly fine.

greetings,

Sebastian

On 22. Feb 2020, at 16:00, "mattn...@gmail.com <mailto:mattn...@gmail.com> "