I don't immediately see anything that should cause an issue.

Have you tried copying a 'standard' document with more than 200 lines?

If you want to email me something that you *can't* copy I'll have a go here and see if there's any issue for me. Best zip it up as an attachment in the format you use, rather than send inline.