I've already written a Python script that reads the log and sends the magic packet as needed. It's been running for a couple of years now, here's a link:

Nick has been working on a proper extension. I've no idea how far on it is at present but here's a link for it:

https://github.com/necouchman/guacamole-client/tree/jira/513/extensions/guacamole-auth-wol