Hello all,

I looked in forums and documentation but did not find a way to do what I
would like to do.

I would like to be able to start a new connection using a URL or API by
passing all needed information (host, port, protocol, credentials etc). The
guacamole server would only be used to handle the protocols (SSH/RDP/VNC)
and embed them in HTML5.  Everything else is managed from my own custom web
application. (I do not need the connection to be stored in guacamole
database)

I saw the quickconnect module (ad-hoc connection) and it is similar to what
I want except that I want to start the connection from another web
application.

Do you have any idea on how to do that ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Sent from: