Hello,

I wonder if there is a way to enable/disable TOTP on per user basis without
complications.
My experience is bit complex :
 Should TOTP is enabled all admins on the system should go through the
Authentication (could be logical, however the risk is high should the QR code
is lost)
I know that by disabling the TOTP extension we can regain access however still
complex to delete and re-create admins again..

As for the users, why should I have to delete the user (that lost his
authenticator) and recreate again? Nextcloud for instance allows
to re-authenticate a user should he changes his phone or re-install his google
authenticator.
Maybe someone can shed more light on this for me please ?

I still have one issue I am facing with the drive mapping, is there a way to
change the name to give it more meaning ?
What is bit strange , the directory name on the linux machine is correct
however on the RDP is showing guacamole. How come ?

Best regards
Giorgio